§ 1 GENERAL – SCOPE
By submitting an order, the customer („Purchaser“) agrees to accept the following General Terms and Conditions of holyGhost GmbH („holyGhost“) for the use of the holyGhost Online Shop („holyGhost Shop“).
§ 2 FORMATION OF THE CONTRACT
1) holyGhost shall retain the right to refuse acceptance of orders submitted to the holyGhost Shop. Acceptance of an order is at the sole discretion of holyGhost. If an online order is not carried out by holyGhost, the holyGhost Shop shall inform Purchaser immediately. (2) The order submitted by Purchaser on the website www.holyghost-fashion.com constitutes an offer to form a sale contract. A sale contract is only formed upon the shipment of the ordered product and the sending of an accompanying shipment confirmation. (3) Unless expressly stated otherwise in the article description, all articles are supplied without the items of decoration pictured.
§ 3 CONTENT OF THE CONTRACT
The text of the contract (the submitted order) is not stored by holyGhost and cannot be accessed after the order procedure is completed.
§ 4 DELIVERY
(1) Unless otherwise agreed, delivery is ex works to the delivery address specified by the purchaser. (2) All details concerning availability, carriage and delivery of a product are given solely as estimations and approximate guidelines and are not intended to be binding or guaranteed delivery or shipping information. If holyGhost GmbH discovers while processing the order that the products you have ordered are not available, you will be informed separately by e-mail. No contract of sale is established for the non-available goods.
§ 5 PRICES – TERMS OF PAYMENT
(1) All prices given in the holyGhost Shop include statutory Value Added Tax. (2) holyGhost GmbH accepts the payment options displayed during the order process, such as payment by credit card, payment by direct debit or payment by PayPal. Purchaser may elect to pay for the goods by bank direct debit or by card.
§ 6 DELIVERY – SHIPPING COSTS
(1) Standard shipping: holyGhost Shop delivers orders within Germany for a flat-fee shipping charge of EUR 8.50. For Austria and the Benelux countries this flat-fee shipping charge is EUR 12.50.
(2) Express shipping: Express shipping is only possible on orders within Germany and incurs a flat-fee shipping charge of EUR 12.50.
(3) The delivery period will be extended upon the occurrence of industrial dispute, particularly strikes and lock-outs, and of unforeseen obstacles beyond the control of holyGhost, including disruptions to business operations and delays in the supply of essential materials, insofar as such obstacles can be demonstrated to have a substantial impact on the delivery of the goods. This shall also apply to the occurrence of such circumstances at our sub-contractors. holyGhost shall also bear no liability for the circumstances described if they occur during an existing delay. holyGhost shall inform Purchaser as soon as possible of the beginning and end of such obstacles.
§ 7 RIGHT TO EXCHANGE AND RETURN GOODS FREE OF CHARGE
All goods purchased in the holyGhost Shop may be returned free of charge by Purchaser without specifying a reason by sending to the following address within two weeks: holyGhost GmbH, Schornstraße 8, 81669 München, Germany. If possible, the return address label (postage paid) enclosed with the order should be used for the return shipment. The returned goods must be in a condition corresponding to normal use in trying them on – as would have been possible in a shop, for example – and must have all original labels still attached. If goods are returned in a condition of deterioration consistent with use above and beyond this normal use, holyGhost reserves the right to demand compensation.
§ 8 TRANSFER OF RISKS – TRANSPORT DAMAGE
(1) If goods are supplied with visible damage to packaging or content, purchaser shall complain immediately to the delivery agent and refuse acceptance of the goods, notwithstanding his/her warranty rights, and shall immediately contact the holyGhost Shop by e-mail at email@example.com or by another method (regular mail), to enable holyGhost to exercise its rights against the delivery agent if applicable. (2) Risk is transferred to Purchaser upon acceptance of the consignment.
§ 9 RETENTION OF TITLE
Goods remain the property of holyGhostuntil payment has been made in full.
§ 10 DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY FOR EXTERNAL LINKS
holyGhost has no influence on the contents of any links to other suppliers on this website and therefore cannot provide any guarantee or accept any liability for these contents. The respective supplier or site operator is always responsible for the contents of these sites. The linked sites were checked for possible statutory violations and infringements at the time of linking. Illegal contents were not visible at that time, but permanent surveillance of the contents of linked sites is unreasonable without specific reason to suspect a legal infringement. Such links are removed immediately if legal infringements are discovered.
§ 11 APPLICABLE LAW
German law shall apply exclusively with the exclusion of the UN Convention on the International Sale of Goods (CISG), even if Purchaser’s place of residence is outside Germany.
§ 12 COMPLAINTS
Purchaser may address any complaints concerning the circumstances of formation of the contract or the method of its execution to: holyGhost GmbH, Schornstrasse 8, 81669 Munich, Germany Telephone: +49 (0) 89 88980922 email: firstname.lastname@example.org